Wednesday, March 21, 2018

first steps.

Last night our sweet Lo took her first REAL steps. Yes, once and a while she would move from one place to another and take a tiny step unassisted while cruising from the couch to her walker/play house/whomever is sitting on the floor with her.
She is freshly 10 months old and it's amazing to me how quickly all these moments are happening for her. That little girl has been diving head first into life from the moment she was born and is teaching me so much more than I will ever teach her.
She took those steps with no fear and with a huge smile painted across her face.
First steps for me are so hard. It's those first few steps often cause me to stumble and not push for the things in life that I actually want. There is only one time I've stumbled through the rough first steps to get what I want and that is why my life is now so different that it used to be. That's why I'm still crazy in love six years later and have the strength to become a better person.
I don't like to stumble, yet I also know that standing still gets you no where.
So I guess time to take another lesson from the smallest in our family and take those small first steps and keep my fingers crossed that it won't take too long to start running.
it's time to do better <3

No comments:

Post a Comment