Sunday, March 18, 2018

day one.

It's early Sunday morning and I'm strangely alone. The kids and the wife are still sleeping and I'm sipping warm coffee while enjoying the calm and watching some You-tube videos that just send my wanderlust into overdrive-- The Bucket List Family

So the root of the issue of why I'm writing this. It's become pretty obvious to myself and my amazing wife that I've been struggling a little extra lately. Anxiety has been more of an issue since our little Lo was born and as hard as I just try to push it down it gets worse. When it's at the worst I do what I refer to as 'spiraling' and I'm doing what I can to stop these moments in their tracks.
This my dears is why I'm writing today after a good few months of nothing. I'm needing a way to funnel out some of this energy that often gets built up in a good and productive outlet JUST for myself.
So until the undefined future I'm planning give myself at least a few minutes a day to blog. A daily task to clear my mind, start to put some piece together of myself that I'm lost over the years and to give my wife some peace.

until tomorrow.
let's all do better today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment