Sunday, March 25, 2018

Ashlow Creative

life is beautiful and messy and fun now a days. while I love my simple life as super wife and mama sometimes I feel like there is a tiny piece of me that I lost along the way to get to where I am right now. so this is me trying to reclaim it and starting my own little passion project---
Ashlow Creative.
I'm in the starting phases of working on amping up my photography skills and relearning the lessons I was taught long ago by asking for help to rebuild my portfolio. taking pictures and capturing those simple moments is something I've always loved doing in my own bubble so I'm doing something brave and stepping out of this bubble.
I'm going to start tinkering around with graphics again--something I fully regret not diving into when I had the chance.

the goal is after a few months of playing/crafting/diving head first back into this creative project to do the small business thing.

so wish me luck and if you wanna help this lady out PLEASE let me know <3

let's figure out ways to do better everyday y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment